Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts & Owls

This weekend I took Middle A & Little A to an Easter egg hunt. 
Little A is obviously too small to participate this year, but Middle A had fun!
The poor kid only got 4 eggs. Every time she bent down to get one, a bigger kid would come by and scoop it up before she could. I felt so bad for her, but she didn't care. She was just happy she got some eggs (or as Middle A says, "Aigs"). After the hunt was over, a little boy came over and put a few handfuls of eggs in her basket for her. Sweet, right?

Here is Little A hanging out with Grammy.


Middle A swinging and grinning!



This week is Spring Break. Big A has gone to Tennessee to spend time with my family. She loves being able to go by herself. I think it makes her feel big and independent. She has so much fun spending time with my parents and my siblings. I, of course, get picture message updates a few times a day to keep me up to speed with all of their adventures. 

Meanwhile, here at home I'm working on getting the house cleaned up and organized. I went to Hobby Lobby last week and bought some super-cute owl print PUL to make diapers out of. That's my motivation to get all of the cleaning and organizing done. I refuse to start sewing until the house is clean. It's my motivation. 

Look how stinkin' cute this PUL is!
Babyville Boutique Owl Friends PUL
Source

I'm gonna get my butt in gear and get the house clean tomorrow so I can get to work on those suckers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com