Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend: Part 1

Wow! We had such a busy weekend!
Annie returned from her week-long visit to Tennessee on Friday afternoon.
My parents and I met in the middle for lunch so they could visit with Middle A & Little A for a little while.
Cracker Barrel!

Pops & Little A


After the two-hour drive home, we went to D's parents' house for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt. 


The kids had a blast finding the eggs!


Middle A had her own personal basket carrier.
(Thanks, Papa!)


Then there were the Easter baskets. 


I'm pretty sure they liked them.


Thanks, Grammy & Papa!



That was what we did on Good Friday. 
Tomorrow, I'll post more. There are so many pictures I want to share.
It would be ridiculous to put them all in one post.
Until then...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com