We're almost done!!!
Today we're going to revisit the bedrooms you didn't clean yesterday. This should include your master bedroom and any other bedroom you didn't get around to.
Since this is a repeat day, I'll keep it short and sweet by just posting the checklists for you.
- Do at least one load of laundry from start to finish. Wash, dry, & put away!
- Unload and reload your dishwasher. If you don't have one, wash and put away all of your dirty dishes.
- Don't be lazy! When you take something from a room to put it away, put it where it belongs. We're trying to avoid having a mess pile up.
- Do a quick pick-up in the kitchen. Remove anything that doesn't belong & de-clutter the countertops.
- Do a quick pick-up in the living room. Remove anything that does not belong.
- Check the bedrooms. Is there a mess? Yes? Pick it up before it gets out of control!
- Check the bathrooms. Clean up any messes you see.
- Encourage your children to clean up after themselves by showing them where and how to put their belongings away when they're finished with them.
- Do a clean sweep through the kitchen & living room before you go to bed.
Week 2: Bedrooms Checklist
- Pick up the bedroom. Put away anything that is on the floor. Clear surfaces of clutter.
- Use a dust cloth to wipe down any shelves, trinkets, knick-knacks, etc. starting from the highest point in the room.
- Pull the sheets & wash them.
- Straighten the clothes, shoes, & accessories in the closet.
- Be sure the shelves & dresser look neat, and not cluttered.
- Wipe down the blinds.
- Wash any windows, mirrors, and picture frames.
- Vacuum the floor.
Don't stop now! We're almost finished! Push through and get it done!!!