Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm still going strong!

Do you remember this post from a few weeks ago when I vowed to give up chocolate for Lent?
It has been over a month since I last had chocolate. 
I have had zero. 
None.
Zilch.
I didn't even lick the spoon after stirring my daughter's chocolate milk. 
I stuck to my word.
I'm not gonna lie. There were moments when I was standing in the checkout line at Wal-Mart looking at the Kit Kat bars, fighting the urge to grab one. I wanted it so badly I could literally taste the chocolate in my mouth.
But I fought the urge!
Now......
I am counting down the days until I can have some chocolate. 
Only a few more left!
I've been missing out on my favorite piece of candy ever: Cadbury Creme Eggs. 
Of course, the grocery store I do all of my shopping at has them positioned right as you walk in the door. Seriously. You have to walk past them to get into the grocery store. 
Not cool, Kroger. Not cool at all!

All I'm sayin' is the Easter Bunny had better be leaving Mommy some super chocolatey goodies in mine & Daddy's Easter basket on Sunday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com