Monday, April 9, 2012

More Easter Fun!

Before we get into the pictures of our Saturday, I want to update you on the whole chocolate deal. 

I did it. 
I went 40 days with no chocolate. 
Honestly, it was harder than I thought it would be. 
Unlike my sister-in-law, who gave up Coke and then couldn't finish even half of one on Sunday, I had absolutely no problem indulging. 
I have probably eaten enough chocolate today to last me all week. 
Now I seriously need to jump on the treadmill. 

_________________________________________________________

Now on to the cuteness that is my 3 A's. 

We went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday.

It was pretty cool. A few houses in the neighborhood got together and hid eggs in all of their yards so it was one giant egg hunt. 


There were quite a few kids there. 


They even had crafts for the kids to do!


Middle A kept trying to get a head-start. 
She knows what's up when she sees colorful plastic eggs now. 


Big A had a blast finding the eggs.
She likes to see if she can find unique colored ones.
Gold, silver, iridescent....


Middle A understands the concept of hunting eggs.
She just doesn't quite have the speed thing down yet.


They still got quite a bit of eggs! 
I think between the two of them, there were about 80 eggs.

_______________________________________________________

Later that evening, we colored real eggs.


We colored on them with crayons and used tape to create designs.


Both of the girls love decorating eggs.


Here are a few of our egg-celent friends!


These are a few of our favorites.


That's not the end of our Easter weekend. I still have plenty more to update you on. 

Until then, hop over to our Facebook page. 
Click 'Like' over to the right --->
You can follow along on Facebook and give your opinion on what I should write about next.



1 comments:

The Madsens said...

Good for you about the chocolate. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it. I, however, am like e. I gave up Dr. Pepper, and I bought my first fountain one yesterday at chick fil a, because they have the best around. It was SO sweet!

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com