Woohoo! We've made it to the end of the two weeks!
Today, we're going to revisit the bathrooms.
First let's do our dailies!
- Do at least one load of laundry from start to finish. Wash, dry, and put away!
- Load and unload your dishwasher. If you don't have one, wash and put away all of your dirty dishes.
- Don't be lazy. When you take something from a room to put it away, put it where it belongs. Don't just toss it in the room. We're trying to prevent having a mess pile up.
- Do a quick pick-up in the kitchen. If there is anything in there that doesn't belong, go put it away.
- Clear the kitchen counters of clutter.
- Do a quick pick-up in the living room. If there is anything in there that doesn't belong, go put it away.
- Check on the bedrooms. Is there clutter starting to pile up? Go ahead and pick it up so it doesn't get worse!
- Encourage your children to put away their toys when they're finished with them. Show the the correct place to put them. Don't just send them to their rooms with them.
- Do a clean sweep through the kitchen and living room before you go to bed.
- Pick up anything that is on the floor and put it away.
- Clear your countertops of clutter.
- Go ahead and put your toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet to let it sit for a few minutes and do its job.
- Remove your contents from the shower and spray it with bathroom/shower cleaner.
- Spray your sinks and counters with your choice of cleaner and wipe them down.
- Clean your mirrors.
- Sweep the floor.
- Replace your hand towels and bath towels with fresh ones.
- Scrub down your shower/tub with a sponge or rag.
- Spray the outside of your toilet with cleaner and wipe it down.
- Clean the lid, seat, and rim. Then, scrub the bowl with a toilet brush.
- Mop the floor.
If you have followed this far, I want to thank you for taking the challenge!
I hope your houses are clean, and your stress is down.
This weekend, make it a point to read some books with your kids.
You can read to them, or let them read to you, or even let them make up the story as they look through the pictures.
Just spend that time with them.