Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cheddar & Herb Biscuits *Think Red Lobster*

 I tried yet another new recipe tonight. Three, actually. 

First, I made bacon & cheddar chicken using the crock pot. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of my chicken, but I got the recipe  here. I definitely recommend trying it out!

Second, I made oven roasted parmesan asparagus. I just coated some asparagus with olive oil, then with parmesan cheese and a little bit of garlic. I put them on a cookie sheet and baked them at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. The girls weren't too fond of it, but I didn't really expect them to be. D and I both liked it. He had never had asparagus before, so I think it was a success!

Third, I made cheddar and herb biscuits. 

These little suckers taste just like the biscuits at Red Lobster!

I ate entirely too many of these tonight. The recipe I used made about 32 of these little suckers. There are still some on the table in the kitchen. The only thing keeping me from eating more right now is the fact that I'm still too full to move my butt from the couch. 
Anyway, here is the recipe for these little balls of deliciousness. 

Here are some pictures of my munchkins eating their corn on the cob. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com