Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Be a Sheep

I've noticed while looking at the stats for my blog that I've had people from Canada, Germany, Singapore, India & Indonesia taking a peek at some of my posts. I'm so excited that my silly little blog reaches that far out! I can rest easy knowing that even if I never make it to see some of those places, my blog has! 

Most of us have been told our whole lives not to be sheep. Don't conform. Be a leader, not a follower. Make your own path in life.

Well, now I am telling you...be a sheep! 

 Click, 'Join this site' right over there --> 
and become a follower of my blog!

Part of the reason I started blogging was so I could interact with others about things that I love to do. Don't be shy!  Leave me comments, feedback, opinions, whatever! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com