Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A smile...

Once again I'm going to mention the addictive site that is Pinterest. It has inspired me to decorate my house. I am in the process of adding more photos to the walls. I also want to add canvases with inspirational quotes or nice sayings on them. 
We have lived in this house for three and a half years but decoration is minimal. I want it to feel lived in and full of love. 
Speaking of love, D and I need to have some photos taken of just the two of us to hang in our bedroom. There are no photos of the kids in there. The rest of the house has pictures of our whole family or pictures with only the kids in them. The master bedroom is for us. No, this doesn't mean I don't love my kids. It means I want a space exclusively for celebrating the love that my husband and I have for each other. 

Soo....getting back on track here. 

I made this quick canvas to hang in Big A's bathroom. She's getting to an age where the little girls can be meaner than piranhas in a tank full of fresh meat. I want her to always be confident. I think this will be a good reminder. 
I just used sharpies to do this one. Since the color scheme in her bathroom is black, white & red, I figured a simple black & white would do. 



It's not perfect, but it's for a 7 year-old. I think it will do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com