Thursday, February 2, 2012

The coolest valentines in the class!

 Big A's Valentines! 

I have seen these valentines all over Pinterest and I just had to do it with Big A this year! I took the photo of her and uploaded it to photobucket so I could edit it and add the little extras.
 (I blocked out her last name for the blog. It isn't really off-center as it appears to be).

She thinks these are the coolest valentines ever. I have to agree. The valentines they make for kids now are dumb. I like unique things. She is excited about handing these out to her friends!


(Excuse the glare from my camera flash)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks better than most I've seen! Great job! She'll be the coolest kid on Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com