Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Goodbye Chocolate

Some argue that giving up something as trivial as chocolate for Lent is silly.

Source

 I have heard that you should give up something more meaningful. 

Source

Those people have no idea how much I love chocolate. 
Love.

Source

I have some form of chocolate every day.

Source

David brings home my favorite brownies at least once (sometimes twice or more) a week.

King Arthur Flour Fudge Brownie Recipe
Source

I can clear out at least half of a pan by myself in one evening after the kids are in bed.

Source



I literally crave it.



 Cake
Source


So I'm giving it up for Lent. 
I need to stop being so self-indulgent.

When I told my ever-so-loving husband, he laughed and said, "You're not gonna make it."

Thank you, darling for the moral support! 
Just don't bring me home any brownies.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com