Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Distraction and Fajitas

Today, I got absolutely nothing done. No, I take that back. I went out to pick up a package, then I came home and got nothing done. I'm really great at that....getting nothing done. Of course, then there are the days when it seems like I do everything, but I feel like I accomplish nothing. 
I made a daily schedule for myself to follow, but not an hourly. I think I seriously need to micromanage myself to the hour so I stay on task. 
I get distracted so easily.....
_____________________________________________

Since I have nothing interesting, witty, or fun to blog about tonight, I'm just
going to blog about food again. Seriously, who doesn't love good food? You can't go wrong with that! As a matter of fact, I'm trying out a new recipe tomorrow as well, so you'll be reading about it tomorrow night. Woohoo! 
_____________________________________________

Fajitas are one of my favorite things to eat. I always order steak when we eat out, but I make chicken at home. Fajitas are very easy to make. You cook chicken in a skillet, add some fajita seasoning (you can buy it in a packet at the grocery store), then add some thinly sliced peppers and onions. Continue cooking until the peppers and onions are soft, and they're finished. 

Tonight, I decided to make homemade tortillas. They were so simple to make, and I always have the ingredients on hand. Plus, one batch made more than enough for dinner. I used this recipe to make them. It was very easy to follow and the tortillas were delish!

Now for pictures of our yummy dinner!

Here are my homemade tortillas:


This is one of my favorite 'food' smells. I love love love the smell of onions and peppers while they are cooking. If you don't like that smell, there's something seriously wrong with you. Seriously. I mean it. 

This is our chicken fajita filling! Yum!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com