Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catch up real quick.

This is going to be a potpourri post. It's been almost a week since I last posted, so I'll catch you up.

I tried a no-heat curling method and it actually worked pretty well. 


Here is what your hair looks like while it is being curled. 



This is me, the next morning. I hadn't put any makeup on yet. 
I think my silly faces kind of make up for that. 

Yeah. 

  Here is the link with instructions on how to do this. It's SUPER easy. 

I have since cut my hair. It's now all one length sweeping my shoulders.
____________________________________________

Big A had her last basketball game of the season this past Saturday. 
My girl is a baller. 
I'm not biased or anything. 

I help run this basketball league at our church. It's called  Upward. If you've never heard of it, you should look it up. It's an awesome program for kids. 

It was spirit day for the last game, so my [amazing] husband wore a crazy yellow and blue mullet for the kids. 
He still looked handsome.  

Here is D wearing the mullet, and Big A is the player closest to the camera.

_______________________________________

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. 
Our anniversary is a week later so we don't really do anything huge. 

D bought me some chocolate and got me a card. 
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a chocoholic. 
I heart me some chocolate.

Since D loved the cheesecake dipped in milk chocolate at The Melting Pot when we went for  his birthday  I bought us this sampler, some milk chocolate & wine. 
It was delish!



Now I'm going to enjoy some leftover cheesecake and wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com