Friday, May 18, 2012

High 5 for Friday!

Happy Friday everybody!

Welcome to my High 5 For Friday!



Homemade chocolate chip cookies! 

Little A starting sitting up on her own this week!

I think this is absolutely hilarious!
Why?
Because when I get the camera out and tell her to say, “Cheese!” this is what I get.
Little Stinker!

I made the tastiest, tender, fall-off-the-bone ribs for dinner on Tuesday night.
D complimented the meal at least 5 times while we were eating.
Winning!


Four A’s and a D.
I gave the blog a new look and created a new button!
Don’t forget to grab it and share on your site!


Don’t forget to stop by Lauren’s blog over at From My Grey Desk:



Photobucket

2 comments:

collettakay said...

Great pics! I love them! lol

Colletta

Amanda said...

Thank you, Colletta!

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com