Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 6: Your Celebrity Crush

I took a little break from my 10-day photo challenge since my little sister was visiting for the weekend.
We really enjoyed spending time together.
We had a great time!



Now that she’s returned home and we’re back to our normal schedule here at home, I’ll resume the 10-day photo challenge.

Today I get to share with you who my celebrity crush is. For me, it changes from time to time, but I just recently watched ALL eight seasons of Grey’s Anatomy in a very short period of time. I’m not going to tell you how long (short?) it took me to watch it because it’s impressive ridiculous.

So, here he is:
Mr. Patrick Dempsey in all his hotness.


Yummy yum yum!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com