Monday, May 28, 2012

Fall-off-the-bone BBQ Ribs.



I love to eat good, juicy, tender, tasty ribs. 
I don’t like them tough or dry, and I don’t like to have to fight to get the meat off the bone.

I usually grill my ribs using the indirect cooking method on the charcoal grill, but I forgot to buy drip pans so I tried them in the oven. 

D complimented the ribs multiple times during dinner. He even went so far to say that they were the best he’s had. 
That makes this recipe a winner!

_________________

Preheat the oven to 300º. 

Peel off the membrane on the bottom side of the ribs.

Place the ribs on 2 pieces of aluminum foil. 


Season both sides with your favorite seasonings or rub. 


I use McCormick’s BBQ seasoning. 


Lay the ribs meat side down. 
Place 2 more pieces of aluminum foil on top.
Roll in all four sides and seal the ribs inside what is now a pouch.


Bake on a baking pan for 2-2 1/2 hours. 


Turn on the broiler in your oven. 

Separate your ribs into smaller sections.

Coat the boney side with the BBQ sauce of your choice.

I used a smoky sauce since we didn’t grill them outside. 

Place them in the oven and broil them for about 2 mins. 

Do the same for the meaty side. 


Now they’re ready to eat!

Serve them with your favorite sides!


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com