Friday, March 2, 2012

We are family....

I have the fortunate blessing of having brothers and a sister who are my best friends. 
We have been close our whole lives.



Don't get me wrong, we had our spats and occasional fist fights (yes, fist fights). 
We still disagree here and there about things.


In the end, we are all best friends.
Unfortunately, my siblings all live in Tennessee.
I live in Georgia. 
I don't get to see them as often as I would like.
I actually miss having them around all the time.


This past weekend, they were all here (along with my parents) for Middle A's birthday and Little A's christening.


I was so happy to see my family. 
So many of us take for granted the fact that our families are always around, and sometimes even annoying. 
I cherish the memories we get to make when we're together.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com