Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What’s the Word?

Yesterday I had a day full of good friends and fun, so I missed day two of What’s the Word.

Funny thing, though. I logged on this morning and saw that the word for yesterday was ‘mushroom’. My sister, a friend, and I had lunch at Cheddar’s. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, which is probably one of my favorite things to eat. I was about a quarter of the way through my sandwich when I noticed that it had mushrooms on it. You say, “What’s so strange about that?”  This sandwich had WHOLE mushrooms on it. There are usually mushroom slices or pieces mixed in with the beef. I had a pile of little mushrooms on my plate from picking them out. I just couldn’t eat them. I had contemplated taking a picture, but I thought I might look silly. I do wish I had done it now. Lesson learned: if I want to be a good little blogger, I need to take pictures of everything.

Now....on to today!

I think I might cheat a little bit today. The word is unicorn, and it just so happens that I have already written a blog post that includes the word unicorn. I’m going to link to it so you can read (or re-read) it. It’s from my earlier blogging days. Birthday Cake & Sneaky Unicorns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com