Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Abracadabra!!!

Something that you should know about me is that I’m a total Disney freak!
My siblings and I used to have Disney movie marathons. We would close the curtains in the living room, making it as dark as possible. Then, we would choose a line-up of movies to last us all day long, pop some popcorn, bring our pillows and blankets in and set up our spots (sometimes rotating who gets to sit where in between movies) and we would watch, sing along, and even recite the lines with each movie. 


Aladdin happens to be one of my favorite Disney movies. Unfortunately, I only owned it on VHS (before today), so we couldn’t watch it unless we put it in the VCR (what’s that?!?!) in Big A’s bedroom. When we were visiting my family last week, my little sister  found out that Middle A had never seen Aladdin. Being the Disney freak that she is (see? I’m not the only one!), she got onto the internet on her Kindle Fire, found it on DVD, and ordered it right then and there. It arrived today, so naturally we had to watch it. 

I know this isn’t technically using the word abracadabra in my post, but here’s one of my favorite songs from the movie....which coincidentally includes today’s word. 

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com