Monday, January 30, 2012

February is coming!

I don't ever really make New Year's resolutions. I'm not going to make one now since it will be February in 2 days.  There are a few things that I want to work on improving, though. My goals for the next few weeks.  

--Create a schedule for myself to follow throughout the day so I can be more productive at home. 

--Try to get Little A on a more steady schedule and have her and Middle A napping at the same time during the day. 

--Set aside time each morning for a cup of hot chocolate and my Bible Study. 

--Cook healthier meals, using more natural ingredients and less prepackaged and processed junk.

--Try to find time a couple of days a week to work on sewing projects.

_________________________________________________

With that being said, or typed....our February is going to be very busy!

--We're finishing up our Upward Basketball season. 

--Middle A turns 2!

--We will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary.

--Little A will be getting christened.

--I'll be coordinating the Financial Peace University class at our church.

I'll be keeping you guys updated with the progress of my goals over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get some yummy recipes posted for you soon. I have put a few new ones on our menu for the next two weeks. I'll definitely share them with you...if they come out right, that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com