Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Cake and Sneaky Unicorns

Since I seriously love this picture of D, I had to share him with his birthday cookie. It was lovingly made by me. I painstakingly opened the roll of cookie dough, sprayed the pan, pressed it in there and baked it. It was hard work but I somehow managed.

I sure do love that man....

_______________________________________________________________________

This morning, after I had already posted my blog about our date night and my craftiness, I was getting ready for church and I heard Middle A yelling, "Mess! Mess!"

This is what I found:
Don't you just love the flowery pajama bedhead cuteness!?

That's the glittery, liquidy (<---that's evidently not a word, but it's my blog and I say what I  want) insides of a toy baton. She was playing with it and snapped off the end somehow. Funny, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the glittery puddle was 'Unicorn Pee!'   So I told Middle A that a unicorn must have snuck into her room. Of course, she has no idea what I'm talking about, because she had just made this mess herself and the very idea that mom would think a unicorn had been in her bedroom was absolutely absurd.  So she just looks at me like I'm some kind of crazy. It would have been funnier if Big A was home. Hmph. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com